Monday, March 11, 2013

on a scale of..

Hello there!!!
I had  a lovely weekend celebrating Mother's Day with the family, my in-laws and a friend. After all the hectic preparation for the Sunday dinner everything has come quiet and back to normal. Unfortunately I have come down with a cold. Now I'm feeling drain and nursing a blocked nose.. sigh.. So I felt a tiny bit under the weather. However I had to go out and take our son to nursery in a very freezing condition. It hasn't been this icy cold before considering Spring should be just around the corner. Winter is certainly holding on.
Feeling drab I felt I really need cheering up.. I transferred the flowers I received from the kids into a big vase then took some photos of the Hyacinth which I thought was rather strikingly pretty in pink. 


 
 
What's with the scale? I went to buy a scale few days ago after Edward decided to throw the old one and broke it. I decided I'd get a digital this time but to no luck when I got home the one I bought didn't work so back to the same shop. I thought it might be just that one which wasn't working so I swapped for the same type. When I got home I was disappointed to find out that it didn't work either..argghh..All I wanted was a scale so back to the shop again and this time I settled for a mechanical one. At least I don't have to spend money on batteries. Have a lovely week ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment