Saturday, May 11, 2013

Flower Show

Hello!!! I hope you are having a great weekend and wishing all mummy's Happy Mother's Day. I have been really busy recently and haven't got much time to blog but since my two year old decided to get up at 6 am and refused to get back to sleep and waking up my 8 month old next door, I thought I might as well get up.
So a quick post before getting breakfast ready. I went to a flower show in a village called Gosberton where my in laws live later last month and for the first I enjoyed my visit. Different themes were shown and I had the opportunity to snap some pictures. I hope you like them too.
 


The top three are part of a wedding theme.

 Coming of age and 18th birthday theme.


Country theme


Olympic theme

Funfair theme

The isle arrangement..
 

3 comments :

  1. Your photographs are just beautiful! Becoming a better photographer is on my bucket list. I look forward to following your blog and see the world through your "eyes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are STUNNING!!! Looks like a beautiful show.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely gorgeous! Those floral arrangements are fantastic and your shots capture their colors in such a beautiful way!! Happy Mother's Day! Your days sound busy like mine!! Hope you get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete