Friday, May 17, 2013

Today's finds..

Hello there!!! This morning my friend and I went to a quilting exhibit in the next village. Well, we had a great time looking at each work and my goodness they were all fabulous. Unfortunately I forgot my camera tsk.. but we left inspired and totally eager to get going with our own projects.
There were bits and bobs for sale. I got this quilt for £4 and we couldn't believe it. Thanks to my friend she spotted it and wanted it for herself but was really kind to let me have it. I always wanted a comforter when sitting in the lounge at night and this one just came at the right time.




Also got some laces and cut outs which are perfect for my patchwork hair accessories project I'm doing for my daughter.


 These books were 10 p a piece so got myself ten...bargain.
Another thing I'm so pleased of is this peg holder.. Isn't it lovely?? I think so.


Makes me a happy, happy girl :-).

1 comment :

  1. I would be happy too!!! You got some really neat things!! I can't wait to see what you are working on for your daughter!!! Sounds like a lovely trip with your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete