Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy, busy bee

Hi!!! I haven't actually disappeared to obscurity but just very, very busy recently. Work and the kids, the usual plus other extras such as this small business I've started and the photography job I took recently which took endless of time getting the photos edited and organized. I am not sure if I'm going to do weddings anymore.
Apart from this I am preparing for my little girl's first birthday in September. I know it's still a long way but knowing me I'd like it very special and I'm really excited about it. I actually started making clothes as I want to make her dress. I am enjoying it so it's all looking good.. more practice every night. These are the ones I made her so far. I'm hoping you are all good and will visit your site very soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment