Wednesday, March 20, 2013

to be or not to be..

Hi! It's midweek and I've been doing school runs the last few days under a very unpredictable weather.. think we must have the four seasons. The minute it's sunny then rain come snow and sleet. So is my photographic conquest.. sigh.. I have been trying to achieve a soft, dreamy effect on my photographs which you probably know can be quite time consuming. To be honest I could just probably buy presets from famous sites but being stubborn I wanted to learn how the pros did it. So far so frustrating as it's like a hit and miss situation. Sometimes I like what I come up with then all of a sudden I think 'no' it's totally crap and bad editing.
I was told by someone that I don't take chances or try something new.. well I have tried and my patience is running out. Do I really want to spend time messing up with images or come up with a natural beautiful shot. Photography in a way is evolving but do I really want to jump in the bandwagon and do what everybody does??? The answer is still unknown. I have to figure this out myself. I am obviously out of my comfort zone in this sense but will it be worth it? I'll let you know once I find out.. for now enjoy the rest of the working week. :-)





No comments :

Post a Comment