Monday, April 29, 2013

Back again..

Hi!!! We just got back from our holiday in Greece and I'm still feeling a little bit delicate. Yes, travelling with young ones are never easy and I should have known better. But we totally had a great time and as for me I felt like a kid in a sweets shop with all the beautiful things to photograph.
We saw some key places such as the Rhodes' Old Town and wandered around a lovely village called Lindos. It's a fabulous place though we did ache after walking up and down cobbled surfaces. Like most tourist hotspots you'd find traditional crafts with modern bits thrown in. When we're looking around we found this shop that portrayed a typical Greek home. I went in to get few souvenirs but when we were inside I couldn't stop snapping pictures. The lady didn't mind as I admired how things were arranged in the yard. Here are the pictures I took. Lovely little details..













































How can I ignore the door..:-)

1 comment :

  1. Oh these shots are spectacular! SImply awesome to see how others live!! I admire you for traveling with little ones! We do it and it is hard but my sweet beans remember those trips so the hard work is worth it! You are so very talented! Cheers!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete