Monday, April 15, 2013

looking better

Hello!! My daughter Nina seem to have been over the worst part of chicken pox which is great..poor girl she's all covered and was very uncomfortable. Now they've all dried up. So we finally booked ourselves a holiday to Rhodes in Greece and we're flying this weekend. Most of my shabby chic project is on hold including an unfinish interior french door..ohh dear. I'm hoping to finish it before we go as it looks well and truly shabby at the minute. At least Edward is off to nursery this week so I get an opportunity to get things straight before we go. Hope you are having a productive start of the week. Till then.



I took these photos days before she came down with the pox..


3 comments :

  1. She is adorable!!!! And your photos are beautiful! I am so glad to hear that she is feeling better! And how exciting that you are going on vacation!!! All the best!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! And your photos are fabulous!! Hope you have a great trip. Sounds wonderful.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how adorable.

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete