Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shabby I

Hello!! Today I decided to do less. This week felt so tiring after taking kids here and there. Still, knowing myself I dragged the kids to the garden centre this morning to pick up some paints and also some spring flowering plants. It was too nice to stay indoors so while Edward was playing in his sandpit I painted these drawers. So much for a relaxing day eh.. hoping for a productive week ahead.
I had left over blue paint in the shed which came handy.


I thought this would look good in my girl's bedroom.. now I've got to do the other one.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness is that piece gorgeous! I love that finish and color!!! Wow! I hear ya on being busy!! How nice that you got to accomplish this project!! With the weather cooperating today we got a couple of projects done too! Have a wonderful week! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete